Hi everyone i'm Axle. I was just recently in a foster home for just over a month and loved life there! I'm super friendly to all the humans and I really enjoy company. I can get a little bit excited but I’m quick to settle down and continue being a good boy. I’d be happy to join a variety of families so let me tell you what sort of home I’d love best:
- Part-time or casual workers all okay.
- Those in a quiet neighbourhood so I can gain my confidence without city sounds.
- Those without small children but teenage are okay
- Homes with another med/lrg canine
- Homes with no other dog friends is also okay
- A house with a backyard
I don’t think that’ll be too hard to find and I’m betting that my forever family will find me real soon! I was such a good boy in my foster home and i promise i will be just as good in yours! if you would like to enquire about me, contact the Central Coast facility today!
Take a look at all our greyhounds for adoption here