The first thing that comes up when you Google “Archie” is everything Royal, and even though our Archie is not officially apart of the Royal family, he is quite regal and royal within himself, how his beautiful blue brindle coat shines in the sun, and the way he prances around his yard.
Trot, Trot, Trot.
He is also known as Archibald, and we think he is quite the prize! He’s stunning to look at, a great guy to hang out with in the yard, sometimes likes to dig some holes (or in his mind; maintains his yard), and he loves to play with toys with his human friends.
Archie likes walking, but does sometimes pull on his lead, and will need a harness whilst walking out and about. He is quite good with learning and we are sure he will pick up better lead manners quickly.
Archie is looking for a home with the following:
- A backyard so he can play, run and jump around in.
- A nice comfy bed, or a garden bed as well so he can sleep for hours on end.
- A quiet neighborhood.
- An active lifestyle, which his humans will take him out for walks and plenty of playtime in the yard.
- An experienced owner of greyhounds or large breed dogs.
- No children or other pets, as he is not suitable for either, and would rather have all the attention to himself.
If you’d like a little royalty in your life, and Archie sounds like that guy for you, he is located at our Wyee facility and is ready to go out into a home on a foster basis.
Take a look at all our greyhounds for adoption here